Deterioration of concrete may happen due to corrosion, structural damage, water infiltration, freeze and thaw cycles, seismic activity, reactive aggregates etc. Years of research plus decades of practical experience have enabled Sika to develop a fully comprehensive solution to restore and rehabilitate concrete structures.
Our Product Range
Concrete Repair and Protection
Key causes of concrete failure
Deterioration of concrete is largely due to:
- Chemical degradation
- Corrosion of the reinforcement steel
- Mechanical attack
- Physical damage
Underlying contributors to deterioration:
- Poor construction
- Lack of maintenance
- Design faults
Sika’s Concrete Repair Solutions Have Many Benefits
- We provide all necessary products for the technically correct repair and protection of concrete.
- Special products and systems are available for use across many types of structures and for concrete repair in different application, climate and exposure conditions.
- Sika provides extensive independent testing with relevant approvals and certificates for all materials. This provides maximum confidence for everyone involved in these challenging projects.
- Our solutions are fully in accordance with principles and methods defined in European Standards EN 1504. These include systems to repair damage and defects in the concrete and also to repair damage caused by steel reinforcement corrosion.
You might be also interensted in
Free Sika Carbodur® S FRP Design Software
- Fully compliant with latest international guidelines
- Fully transparent calculation
- Comprehensive design approach
- Intuitive usage
- Automatic updates
- Free of cost
We are excited to introduce our latest Sika® CarboDur® FRP Design Software based on the American Standard ACI 440.2 which serves as a guide for the design and construction of externally bonded FRP systems for strengthening concrete structures.
Have a look at our calculation example of Sika® CarboDur® FRP Design Software: