Single-ply roof membranes are one of the most popular flat roofing materials, ideal for lightweight, cost-effective fast-track construction projects. They work well for a variety of projects with roofs of all shapes and sizes, including exposed roofs, green roofs, cool roofs, ballasted roofs and more, from large scale commercial projects such as airports and factories to a private house rooftop.
Single-Ply Membranes Are a Popular Choice Because They Are...
- Fire resistant and fire retardant
- Chemical resistant
- Resistant to UV and natural elements such as harmful micro-organisms
Our Product Range
Benefits of Sika Single-Ply Roof Membranes
Sika offers a key technology - polyvinyl chloride (PVC) membranes.
- Established technology with the longest track record
- Availability of products for exposed roofing applications with high fire ratings / extended fire resistance
- Easy to repair
- Possibility of customized design solutions (colors, profiles, and roof graphics)
- Homogeneous hot air-welded joints
- Easy to handle on site
- Suitable for use and exposure in different climatic conditions
- Fast installation independent of the weather
- Good vapor permeability
- Highly flexible
- Flame-free installation
- Proven technology for over 50 years
Sika Exposed Single-Ply Roof Membrane Fixing Methods
|Method||Mechanically-fastened systems with Sarnafil® / Sikaplan® membranes||Adhered systems with Sarnafil® / Sikaplan® membranes|
|Applications||Ideal for large, lightweight metal deck structures and buildings, such as distribution and logistics centers, warehouses, supermarkets, and workshops.||Generally installed on public and residential buildings, including schools, offices, hotels, hospitals, apartments, stadiums, sports centers, plus all types of renovation and repair projects.|