Explore our Product Range
Concrete floors meet the highest flooring requirements
- Support operational and stationary loads without cracking or deforming
- Minimize the number of exposed joints
- Utilize maintenance isolation joints that do not impede vehicle operating speed
- Provide a durable abrasion resistant and dust-free surface
- Appropriate levelness and flatness tolerances to support material handling systems (“MHE”)
- Balance surface texture traction with cleanability
- Provide a safe and pleasant working environment
- Are flexible to accommodate possible future changes in operations
Sika's Concrete Flooring solutions benefit your project
For new buildings:
- To produce concrete slabs which will form a sound foundation, use our concrete admixtures such as Sikament® or Sika® ViscoCrete® technology.
- UseSikafloor® “dry shake” solutions which, after hardening monolithically with the base concrete, create an integrated and extremely hard-wearing floor.
- Liquid-applied curing agents, densifiers and sealers
enhance the concrete surface to a higher quality level and provide
durability in use.
- If time is a key factor in your project, apply Sika® EpoCem® technology. It is used on relatively new “green” orexisting damp concrete, where it acts as a temporary moisture barrier to reduce waiting times for the application of vapor-tight floor systems.
- Thanks to our Sikafloor® solutions, you can choose a bright colored floor that can be installed in a wide range of thicknesses and with a variety of surface textures.
For floor repair:
- To provide a uniform and level surface for the application of floor finishes, use cementitious Sikafloor® screeds and Sikafloor® Level.
- The perfectly matching moisture mitigation system for every application provides safety and enables fast installation on substrates with high moisture content.