Sikadur-Combiflex® SG System
The Sikadur-Combiflex® SG System is a versatile, high performance, joint and crack sealing system for construction joints, expansion (movement) joints, connection joints or cracks. The system allows variable and high levels of movement in one or more directions, whilst maintaining a watertight seal.
The Sikadur-Combiflex® SG System consists of a waterproofing tape based on modified flexible Polyolefin (FPO) with advanced adhesion properties and available in 1,0 mm and 2,0 mm thicknesses. For bonding the tape, a range of different special Sikadur® epoxy adhesives for use in different types of applications and conditions are available.
- Versatile system suitable for many difficult situations
- Highly flexible - high crack and joint bridging ability
- Advanced adhesion, no activation on site required
- Good chemical resistance
- Easy and simple to install
- Suitable for dry and damp concrete substrates
- Weathering and UV-resistant
- Root penetration resistant
- Performs well within a wide range of temperatures
- Different grades of adhesive available
- Hot air weldable
- Can be used in contact with potable/drinking water